BILLY NEWS forum
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
BILLY NEWS forum

Visita o blog www.billy-news.blogspot.com

InícioInício  PortalPortal  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  Entrar  BILLY NEWS blogBILLY NEWS blog  BILLY NEWS mediaBILLY NEWS media  BILLY NEWS fotologBILLY NEWS fotolog  BILLY NEWS myspaceBILLY NEWS myspace  

I have bought diagnostic scanner UNISCAN 3, from the Cardiag

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
Admin
Admin
Admin

Número de Mensagens : 3025
Nascido e criado em... : Benfica City - Lisboa

I have bought diagnostic scanner UNISCAN 3, from the Cardiag Empty
MensagemAssunto: I have bought diagnostic scanner UNISCAN 3, from the Cardiag   I have bought diagnostic scanner UNISCAN 3, from the Cardiag EmptyDom 18 Mar - 20:38

Autor Mensagem
carbudty
Visitante

Mensagem novaAssunto: I have bought diagnostic scanner UNISCAN 3, from the Cardiag

Fri 16 Mar 2007 - 23:47

Hi!

I`m owner of a small company and when I needed to get the diagnostic scanner, I have purchased UNISCAN 3 on diagnostics.20.forumer.com . I have research vehicle diagnostics market and have understood, that UNISCAN 3 very clever diagnostics tool.
I was surprized with the big list supported cars that this diagnostic tool can make and also a set of functions and operations which it can made.
I`m use this device more than 3 months already and for this time UNISCAN 3.5 have never do any fault.
I was able to connect and diagnose all cars Daihatsu, Daimler, Fiat, Ford, Honda which visited my service.
I am assured that I has made correct choice in favour of UNISCAN 3.

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
https://billy-news.forumeiros.com

I have bought diagnostic scanner UNISCAN 3, from the Cardiag
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
BILLY NEWS forum :: PUBLICIDADE-
Ir para: